Sunday, December 26, 2010

*W*I*N*T*E*R* images for your computer background...

I found these online...
my BF was disappointed that I hadn't blogged since last night...
so here are a few images to lift your spirits...

prayers going up for all the ones that caught the bad end of this storm system that went through...
from floods, tornadoes and massive snow falls...
with all the images that I have seen this evening...
we are so blessed here...
so I am leaving you with the beauty of the winter season...
to replace the devastation that's in the news everywhere...
be safe...
be warm...

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I am echoing your sentiments for the safety of those in the storm AND stealing image #1 for my computer screen...and I thank ya kindly, ma'am! Hugs- Diana

Donnie said...

They are some lovely images. I definitely feel for everyone digging out in one form another this day. Take care sweetie.