Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm up!


slept good, got up, had lunch and then a shower...
I actually feel human again...
and Craig slept late, too...
but I feel another nap coming on...
yucca plant...
sent baby boy out in the cold to take photos...
so, what are doing today?
I am trying to stay out of trouble...
and I have a new nickname around here...
they are calling me...
RUN LIKE STONE...
faster than a speeding snail...
DH makes fun of me because I am part Cherokee...
even though his momma was, too...
he is always trying to give me indian names...
one of these days I am going to do a journal of all the ones he makes up...
some days he thinks he is a comedian...
and we humor him...
hope he doesn't quit his day job...
we would both have to get tin cups...
later, girlies!


2 comments:

LV said...

I enjoyed the way to did your post today. I was not sure which direction you were taking us at first. Trust you keep having good days.

Donnie said...

Glad you're feeling better now. Baby Boy took some great pictures.