Wow, you must have a never ending stash of these gorgeous post cards, Tete! I love them all, and didn't know that you sold on Ebay. I will have to check it out!!!
I don't have these listed, but they are listed by someone else. I thought about bidding on them, but I have a bunch coming. So I thought I would share...
Those are so lovely. It is always fun to come here and your music always transports me back to a younger, sweet time in my life...Loved the Mamas & Papas and saw them when I was a teenager...at a County Fair of all places. Hugs-Diana
7 comments:
Wow, you must have a never ending stash of these gorgeous post cards, Tete! I love them all, and didn't know that you sold on Ebay. I will have to check it out!!!
I don't have these listed, but they are listed by someone else. I thought about bidding on them, but I have a bunch coming. So I thought I would share...
Those are so lovely. It is always fun to come here and your music always transports me back to a younger, sweet time in my life...Loved the Mamas & Papas and saw them when I was a teenager...at a County Fair of all places. Hugs-Diana
So cute Tete!! I need to get some V-Day flair on my blog asap. I am going to fool around and miss it and I love Valentine’s Day decorations :)
Gorgeous backgrounds. Thanks for posting.
Sherry
Thank you for the pc tag. I took one.
take care
Thank you, once again, Tete, for sharing!
Post a Comment