Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looking back...July 2010...

this is going to be a long one...
from literally hundreds of photos...
I limited it to 38...
July is the best month...
so many things happening in the garden...
the trees are so full and the grass was so green...
blooms are everywhere...
fresh veggies from the garden...
Doug had come back home for awhile...
this storm went right over us...
and this HEART kept rotating...
new use for old things...
a prairie sunset...
ahhhh...
ice cream sandwich, reeses cup and butterscotch topping...
see the 2 swirls?...
yeah, we were really watching this one...
Bebe...

a redo....
check this out...
my 3 stooges...
more food...
hungry yet?
fresh picked black berries...
a farmer's breakfast...
eggs, sauage patty and links, hash browns and a biscuit with gravy on top...
my tea party...
blooms from the garden...
fresh corn on the cob...
all grown here..
greenbeans and tomatoes...
BLT...
one of DH's funny faces...
he has many...
and he is so good at rolling his eyes!
years of living with me I guess...

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Love all the lovely photos. The food looks so good but we're low carbing it(Dons choice)-at least I can dream of spring and gravy...lol...Love hubby's expression. Don looks at me like that at least once a day. I do my looks behind his back.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

What I would not give for one of those tomato's!! Your garden is beautiful...mine seems to grow weeds no matter what I do!