Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mornin' girlies...

Craig and I made a snowman last night...
he's a little guy...
before the snow melts...
it's been raining all night and it's 38 out...
but it will turn colder again later today and we have a chance of rain, freezing rain and snow as it goes back to chillin' a polar bear to the bone...
61 more days until spring...
the 10 day forecast has nothing but cold...
so hopefully, when we get that out of the way...
that crazy old Canadian air will stay where it belongs...
I have already visited many of you this morning...
but I sat a spell at Sherry's to soak up all those rays at her house!
I just turned my little heater on and it felt like I was right there with her...
y'all have  a fun day and I will be posting later...

5 comments:

Donnie said...

Think spring...lol....Cute little snowman.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

sounds like on Thursday you can make another one!

Verde Farm said...

Love that little snowman--so cute. I’m sure like Frosty-he will be back again someday--sounds like soon :)

LV said...

Nothing like having a little snow man fun while you can. Thank goodness we did not get that here.

NanaDiana said...

Morning Tete-It is cold here too this morning but at least it is bright. Cute little snowman~ He'd look good in a glass with some Diet Coke poured over him;>D Hugs- Diana