Monday, January 31, 2011

Someone has reported my blog as unsafe to Microsoft..

unless someone knows what to do about it...
I may have to shut down my blog and quit blogging...
I just don't know what to do or why anyone would do this...
some of my photos and images I have been sharing are now marked unsafe by Microsoft...
which would scare anyone away...
saying I am tracking information on you...
which I wouldn't even begin to know how to do anyway...
it just took one person, from what it says, to report you to microsoft and then they put this warning label on your images...
that's totally not fair...
and to who ever did it...
thanks a lot...
I can't fix this...
so if the blog disappears...
understand that I just got flustrated with the whole thing and quit...

ok, this is really freaky...
my son went in on his computer and the warning isn't popping up for him...
just on mine...
so if anyone has clicked on any of my images and found the warning, could you let me know?
if you aren't having any problems, could you let me know that, too?
I so don't know what to do...

7 comments:

Pink Princess said...

Dear Tete, nothing wrong on my computer. I can see all your images, can click on them and they appear bigger on my screen. Maybe it is something with your computer ?? Or your anti-virus system?? But NO problem here. I KNOW this freaked you out hun. I don't know why someone would do that to YOU in the first place, LOVE your blog and always read it.

HOPE it all works out for you sweetie, hugs from Marian from the Netherlands ♥♥

p3chandan said...

Yes Tete, nothing wrong, no warning of any sort comes out when I click on your images. everything seems to be fine here. Maybe its your computer Tete, have it checked for virus. Hope everythng works out ok.Take care.

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR TETE,
I SEE NOTHING WRONG ON MY COMPUTER.
ALL YOUR PICTURES CAN BE CLICKED ON AND NOTHING HAPPENS.
I WOULD AGREE TO HAVE YOUR COMPUTER CHECKED RIGHT AWAY BUT DON'T SHUT YOUR LOVELY BLOG DOWN.
HUGS
HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Tete.....no problems with me viewing anything on my computer from your blog? So maybe it is an isolated problem?

please dont shut your blog down :( I would miss my Tete stories!

Donnie said...

No problem here. Hubby said it might be a scam or virus. Did you search out the possibility?

Pam Kessler said...

I can see that Valentine fine from here. I'll go check my photos and see if they have a 3 in front of them.

NanaDiana said...

Tete- No problems here at all..and I have never seen that warning on your blog pictures. It just makes you wonder what is wrong with some people...Why can't people just live and let live. I am wondering if there isn't some evil at work here because I know many of your posts tell how much you love the Lord...and we all know how that affects some people.

Hang in there and don't you DARE quit blogging~ Hugs-Diana