Friday, February 11, 2011

awards...

I have received a couple awards in the last week...
from two of the sweetest ladies around...
and they touch my heart daily in their posts and comments...
I can't imagine my days here without them...
and I just wanted to thank them...
just for thinking about me...
I have already been given these awards before...
but it still means so much to be thought of...
first is the versatile blogger award...
from Donnie...
and then I got the stylish blogger award...
from Simply Debbie...
both of them so deserve these awards...
they have the biggest hearts and brightest spirits...
their blogs are real and honest...
and they post from the heart...
and they just make the world a better place for being in it...
if you haven't visited them yet...
then it's time you met Donnie and Debbie...
you will be so glad that you did...
Thanks again, girlfriends...
you're the best!
I have already answered the questions and passed these awards on before, so I don't think I'm supposed to do it again...
but I can accept the awards and the thoughts behind them...

2 comments:

Donnie said...

You sure can accept those awards because you are so sweet and deserving of everything good that can come your way. Thank you for the nice words about Debbie and I.

Dorincard said...

A sincere good thought, in words, goes a long way.
Detective deltiology can be fascinating.:)