Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Emergency prayer request for Debbie...

(This is copied from NanaDiana's post.)
As many of you know she
had cancer surgery a few weeks ago.
The surgery was more
involved than they thought
but the test results
for lymph node involvement
were good.
It had not spread.
She has been recovering nicely
at home..
but started experiencing pain
and her hubby took
her back to the hospital
yesterday.
Laurie over at Heaven's Walk
is her dear sweet friend.
Laurie notified me today
that she has an abscess
and they are trying to
figure out how to handle
the procedure...
whether to do further
surgery~ or not.
Please lift her up in
prayer that they make
a quick decision..
the right decision..
and can act
as they need to..
Please pray that they
can take care of this
and send her home
quickly so that
she can continue to heal.
Thanks much.
I know how much
Debbie appreciates
all our support and prayers.

I know many of your have prayed for Debbie in the past and she needs our prayers so much right now...
Just keep lifting her up until we hear otherwise...



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Tete,
Praying for Debbie and will continue to do so. I'm sure the Doctors will get this in control.They just have too!! We insist!
~Shirley
p.s. got a card out to your wonderful friend Zany Mayd..

Julie said...

Tete,
Thanks so much for sharing this. I will be praying immediately for the doctors and of course Debbie...
*(just a note to add to NanaDianna's note that Laurie is actually Debbie's sister) :-)
Hugs to you...praying...

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing and All will be in my prayers. Hugs, prayers and blessings. Marilou

Donna said...

I'm praying for Debbie right now! Saw this over at Diana's. Thanks so much for spreading the word.

NanaDiana said...

Thanks for spreading the word. I will let you know if I hear anything further. Hugs-Diana

NanaDiana said...

Thanks for spreading the word. I will let you know if I hear anything further. Hugs-Diana

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

thanks for keeping us updated, sending prayers