Dear Tete, I just received a beautiful award from Debbie at Simply Debbie and it is sooo gorgeous...thank you for creating such a beautiful item of caring and sharing. XO
Dear Tete, If I had been sent this beautiful award and it had been created by some one else, let's say, you would be the first person I would give it to and because you are way too humble and you created it your self, I had to give it right back to you because you are all of those things and more. This is the most beautiful award I have ever seen...you did a beautiful job and I am going to put it on my side bar with a link back to you. Thank you so much Tete and I pray you get to feeling better. Have A Sugar Sweet Weekend. Hugs and love Simply Debbie
5 comments:
I love it!!
Dear Tete,
I just received a beautiful award from Debbie at Simply Debbie and it is sooo gorgeous...thank you for creating such a beautiful item of caring and sharing.
XO
I love this post too!!
Dear Tete,
If I had been sent this beautiful award and it had been created by some one else, let's say, you would be the first person I would give it to and because you are way too humble and you created it your self, I had to give it right back to you because you are all of those things and more. This is the most beautiful award I have ever seen...you did a beautiful job and I am going to put it on my side bar with a link back to you.
Thank you so much Tete and I pray you get to feeling better.
Have A Sugar Sweet Weekend.
Hugs and love
Simply Debbie
Oh I love this Tete! It’s so true and inspiring :)
Post a Comment