Monday, February 7, 2011

so much melted yesterday...

the mailbox is still half buried but the ice did a major melt yesterday...
my rose of sharon is trying to upright itself...
the rest of the trees and bushes look ok...
falling ice was happening everywhere...
just a little bit left to go...
maybe today the rest will melt away on the limbs...
we have several days ahead of cooler temps...
but they are forecasting 40s for the weekend...
is the end finally near?...
oh, I hope so!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NanaDiana said...

I hope the end is near for you too...the end of Winter that is. (I deleted my previous comment because I said that I hoped the end was near for you and forgot to add-the end of winter..and didn't think that sounded funny..or rather that it DID sound funny...and not HaHa funny)~I know that you are housebound when the weather is like this. I hope Spring hurries to your part of the country!

I just wanted to tell you that the Gordon Lightfoot song that is playing here brings back many bittersweet parts of my life...a song that I have always loved..because in many ways it is my life.Hugs-Diana