Tuesday, February 22, 2011

White Wednesday...

got some new toys in the mail yesterday...
my paper towel holder and matching napkin holder...
I was looking for a way to store my craft twine...
and I thought a standing paper towel holder would work...
I found this set on ebay...
the napkin holder will be used for notes, cards, mail, grocery lists...
and since I do my crafting at the kitchen table most of the time...
it will always be within reach...
or I can move it easily somewhere else...
the mail today brought more lace...
so I can make more of these...
and then stack them with others to make the cutest little flowers...
I love pretty storage...
Happy White Wednesday!
click on the link for more fun!

7 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

great idea for the twine!

Anonymous said...

Lovely whites! Great ideas!

NanaDiana said...

What a great idea and use for a paper towel holder. Love it!...and your lace!!! xxoo Diana

Ellen said...

Gotta love the mailman when he brings such great finds as what you have! Love the idea of the paper towel stand for the twine too! It all looks beautiful.

xoxo,
Ellen

KayC. said...

Very clever! I have always hated the look of a paper towel holder. But not any more! I love this idea and even better how it looks. Thanks for sharing!

Heaven's Walk said...

Hi Tete! I just love the idea of storing twine on the PT holder! You are one creative gal! :) Can I ask you where you purchased your various twine balls? I love the look! Have a wonderful week, sweetie - and thank you for your friendship and continued prayers for Debbie. ♥

xoxo laurie

Unknown said...

Hello Tete: Clever idea! I love the pretty flowers you made! Visiting from WW.
Roselle