Saturday, March 12, 2011

can't sleep...

Craig made the Walmart run tonight...
and he found this crucifix at the Dollar Tree for me...
love it...
I collect them, you know...
and he picked me up my weekly fix of reeses...
and I had him look for cute Easter cards before they are picked over...
and then I took some more photos...
everything looks better at night...
I have been to bed twice and just can't go to sleep...
tried to do it without my cold medicine and all that happened was my head plugged up...
everything started aching...
and I had to pee...
so here I sit waiting for relief so I can sleep...
I think I went to bed too early the first time...
it couldn't have anything to do with the reeses egg I ate before I laid down...
no, it couldn't be that...
or that I can't make up my mind if I'm hot or cold...
I think DH is coming down with something, too...
he's been freezing the last 2 nights...
so we have the heat turned up for him...
I hope he's not getting what I got...
but it's going around and he does live with me...
and I have been breathing on him every night since this started...
I just hope he doesn't give it back when he's done with it...
night...

3 comments:

Pink Princess said...

Hope you both will feel better soon, Tete.

Those Reeses Eggs...they are my alltime favorite snack lol, the cups...never had the eggs. They are not here, but I bought them in the USA and Canada eons ago and was hooked yummmm. I need MY fix again haha ;)

Hugs from Marian

Donnie said...

Hope you all are feeling better and finally got some sleep. Your Easter decorations are lovely and I haven't tried the Reese's peanut butter eggs but will have to try to find me some...lol...

NanaDiana said...

Hope you are feeling better and finally got some sleep! Love your little crucifix. xxoo Diana