Friday, March 11, 2011

Nothing but blue skies, from now on...

who flew overus today?
where are they going?
why?
did they wave?
I did...
train leaving town...
full of corn...
it looks wonderful out...
but it's only 40...
but I wrapped up in a couple blankets...
and my sweater...
and I parked my butt on a park bench...
there is a little breeze and it's chilly...
so I had my head and ears covered...
tried to do it without cold meds...
made it to noon and gave in...
Craig ran around the other side of the yard and found this...
and the crocus still aren't blooming...
but there should be many in this small area...
raking off should begin this weekend...
we swept the porch a little...
without raising a lot of dust...
sunshine is good...
eyes are watering and we have a window open in the living room...
just to blow the stink out and hopefully any germs will blow away...
still watching the news on Fox on the earth quake...
scary about the nuclear power plant...
I have never liked them at all...
I always thought they were a bad idea...
solar and wind is what we need to do...
should have started it in the 60s and we wouldn't be where we are now...
keep praying...
this isn't over yet...
and I am sure they aren't telling everything...
how do you think it would effect us if Japan's economy crashed?
think about it...

6 comments:

Donnie said...

So much beauty coming up in your yard and so much to pray and worry about around the world. Glad you're a bit better.

Pam Kessler said...

Glad you got to get out for a bit. I watched CNN for quite a bit this morning and then had to do errands and avoid starting my project that I promised myself I would start today. I'll have to catch up on the damage in Japan.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Glad you're on the mend!
I always wonder who is on the jet plane flying over head and where they are bound! I especially wonder when I'm at the beach and the sky is blue and I'm lying on a blanket staring up.
Yes, I've been watching the news on and off all day. Horrific, the things that are taking place! I'm glad God is in control of things!

Blessings,
Sandi

Leslie said...

You know Tete.. I often wonder the same when I see a plane flying overhead.. I opened up many windows in my home today just to air out the scents that have been accumulating the past few days with my sick dog.. now that she's gone, we felt it a good day to let the warm air and spring like air consume us and wrap us up on fresh, crisp air. It was in the 50's here in NJ today so we enjoyed it for sure. Your crocuses will bloom pretty soon by the looks of them. Glad you're feeling a little better. Rest up so you can feel 100%. {Cuddles} Leslie

LV said...

Things move in many different ways. Around here today, nature would have moved all the leaves for you. Never saw such strong wind.

NanaDiana said...

I am so glad that you were able to get out for a bit today, Tete. Spring she is a'coming. I laughed tonight listening to SweetCheeks and though...Oh..wait til Tete hears THIS! Good laughs coming, girl! Hugs- Diana