Thursday, March 10, 2011

So, would you pay a dollar for each one of these???

of course you would...
they are almost 7x7 inches...
perfect little stepping stones for your garden...
or a cute little reminder inside...
full of whimsy, faith and hope...
with depth and little details...
hearts and roses and style...
would you believe these are being sold at the...
DOLLAR TREE???
where everything is a dollar...
so hurry...
before they are all gone...

my cold medicine was making me dizzy...
I just stopped taking it...
got a different kind...
and I'm doing much better...
have a cold or allergies going on...
I am so glad I didn't try to go to the doctor today...
it is so cold and rainy...
miserable...
tomorrow is going to be much better out...
I am slowly but surely trying to get caught up with all of you...

6 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Tete,
I was thinking of you today and your long drive to the dr. Glad you didn't go! Hope you are over this very soon! And those stepping stones are really neat, hard to believe what you can find at the Dollar Tree these days!!!!!

Leslie said...

Hi Tete..

It's a good thing you stopped taking the cold medicine! What were you taking?

Those stepping stones are adorable. Unfortunately they closed the Dollar Store that was closest to me...

Leslie

NanaDiana said...

WEll, nothing like a medicine that makes you sick!!! I am glad you are feeling better now..and hopefully, you will be completely done with by the weekend.

I can't believe those are only a dollar. My kids used to go into the dollar store and aggravate the clerks by asking them how much different things cost. Imagine THAT!!! MY kids;>) zzoo Diana

Julie said...

I LIKE them!!!!!! I have one of those...on my kitchen wall. ..wonderful sayings and quotes.. Glad you are a little better!!!!wow....

Ellen said...

Well, I guess I missed that guess, huh?! What a great find and a good guessing game you had us on ;) I thought Dollar Tree, but then, it looks so Hobby Lobby!!
Yeah, you have a different kind of med and are doing better!!!! Stay bundled and warm, Girl. We'll all be here later- you take care of you 'cause you take care of us so well as it is. We'll be here when you get here....


xoxo,
Ellen

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Dollar tree Charleston here I come unless u and Rebecca bought them all!