Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mission: Possible... Ready To Mail...

EASTER BONNET TIME!
I have put this off long enough...
one of my finish up and get it done things today...
vertigo or not...
if you recall...
I did a post asking for all of  you to join in on some fun for a dandy girl who is under going chemo at St Judes...
she is taking treatments all the way through to September...
can you even imagine what that might be like?
well, it doesn't sound like fun to me, that's for sure...
so I am sending her a couple EASTER BONNETS, along with some fun socks and a few other things stuck in a box...
all ready to head to Nezzy's house so she can take them to her the next time she sees her...
if you don't know about Angel Dawn and her battle...
click on the button in my side bar and that will explain things a little better...
this 12 year old is a real super trooper and puts her faith in God...
what a gal...
if you are unable to send a box of fun...
just do a card...
anything to cheer up a child is so worth the time to do...
click on the link and ask Nezzy for her address so you can have some fun, too...
super big hugs and blessings to all of you..
Tete

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Tete,
yes, I'm in..but I dont know Nezzy and you did not link her link..So let us know as I'm happy to do this this weekend or yes..Friday...
oh Yes I can have my box out on Friday..
~Shirley

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Bless you Tete, your such a good christian woman.

Leslie said...

Are you still suffering from vertigo? I'm sorry.. didn't you whoop that already? What a lovely idea..

NanaDiana said...

Oh Tete- I meant to do something earlier. I am copying the address right now to get a package out to her. Does she know who you are? Does she know you as Tete? I ask so when I write a bit she will know how I found out about her. xxoo Diana and thank you for the reminder!

NanaDiana said...

Tete- I did not see the address on that link. Can you tell me where it is again? Maybe I just missed it. Thanks...Diana

Beth said...

You are so kind, Tete! Thanks for all the compassion you show. You are an inspiration!
Blessings, Beth