welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Tete, these are gorgeous. Have not seen them before ... I just dore the little faces on pansy(s). I got some Trillium today & put them in ...Have a beautiful eve ~TTFN ~Marydon
Tete-SOOO pretty-I love their little faces..and I really need a good night's sleep~ bless your dear heart! xxoo Diana
I couldn't agree more... pansies or violas make me smile.. :)
Oh Tete...what a sweet little post. It brings a smile to my face today.Luv ya.Debbie
did u get them at the little garden center on Oakland rd??
Hello Tete,How sweet is your post!!! Thank you!Suzann ~xoxox~
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tete, these are gorgeous. Have not seen them before ... I just dore the little faces on pansy(s). I got some Trillium today & put them in ...
Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~
Marydon
Tete-SOOO pretty-I love their little faces..and I really need a good night's sleep~ bless your dear heart! xxoo Diana
I couldn't agree more... pansies or violas make me smile.. :)
Oh Tete...what a sweet little post. It brings a smile to my face today.
Luv ya.
Debbie
did u get them at the little garden center on Oakland rd??
Hello Tete,
How sweet is your post!!! Thank you!
Suzann ~xoxox~
Post a Comment