Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I still am not able to leave comments...

I think blogger thinks I talk too much...
or we all do and blew a fuse or something...
so here are some shots this morning...
the day has been laced with thunderstorms and sunshine...
we are under a tornado watch until 9pm...
and it's beginning to thunder close...
so just sit back and enjoy...
I'm going to hurry this up and get this posted so I can get off of here...
.8" of rain so far today...
everything really needed it...
I may be back on later tonight...
or in the morning...
be safe and have a good night...

2 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Great pics! I am able to leave comments on a few people only? aggravating! Luckily I can still talk to you!

Holly said...

Thanks for stopping by from Debbie's page! I loved looking at the pictures of all the beautiful flowers. I was especially intrigued by the white flower with the curly cues. I have never seen anything like it.