Monday, May 9, 2011

mostly pinks...

portulaca...
love this color...
pretty yellow centers...
potting table...
fun...
coming along...
waiting for the humming birds...
some of these I planted...
some just happened...
salmon petunias...
peonies, iris and comlumbine...
this will be the last week for the tulips...
they are fading slowly away...
and with temps coming in the 80s...
it won't be long...
lavender...
need some help here...
do I trim back what appears to be dead or wait and see what else greens up?
not a good night or morning...
I have the worst sore throat ever...
I don't get them since they took my tonsils out when I was 7...
the last time I had one, I was pregnant with Craig...
your prayers would be greatly appreciated...
just tired and run down...
so I think I will park my butt on the couch...

got a chance of rain every single day through Sunday...
I will not go out in the rain again...
promise...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry your feeling yucky! not fun having a sore throat. And if you have rain all week it will go along with having the blues that go with feeling down! just look back at your past post's and the sky of blue..that should help a little! Get well...

NanaDiana said...

Praying that your sore throat goes away! We have rain here today too. MyHero and I went and looked at a property on the Lake Michigan side....we are on the GBay side. We have talked about downsizing- We will see- xxoo Diana

Pam Kessler said...

Hope your sore throat gets better. The weather is so iffy this time of year you don't know whether to wear a jacket or not. I spent half of today sweating and half of it freezing. I love your columbines. I bought two and they have reseeded themselves so much I must have twenty of them now.

Beth said...

Tete, Your garden is looking beautiful! Love the columbine and the moss rose! Hope you are feeling better, Tete. Thanks for welcoming me back. It's good to be home.
Hugs and blessings, Beth

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Sorry your still feeling bad. Could it be strep throat? When I taught school it seemed like I was always getting it.
Hope you feel better soon.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

sorry to hear u are not feeling well, :(

But your place is looking so pretty! In Kentucky with cousins doing some genealogy. Left Ctown this am..my peonies will be blooming when I get home!

Lynette Killam said...

Your page looks amazing, Tete, and I love your Mom blurb under the header.. sweet and true!

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, though. I will definitly send prayers and healing thoughts your way...I do hope you feel better soon...:)

Leslie said...

The garden is really coming along. I love the portulaca's too. As far as the lavender.. cut back the dead wood. One thing about lavender is they despise wet feet and will not thrive if they are wet.

Hope you feel better soon!
Leslie