Tuesday, May 10, 2011

one more day...

wanted to show you a couple things from yesterday...
sore throat is still kicking my butt...
this is one of my knock out roses...
the finale days for tulips...
these have been such a joy this spring...

I have watched hours of HGTV today and napped...
pushed fluids and ate bomb pops...
mashed potatoes hurt...
honey in hot water is the best thing...
and chocolate...
took a long hot shower this afternoon...
felt so good...
it was 86 and very humid today...
turned on the AC...
only been outside twice and 10 minutes each time...
I will be so glad when this is gone...
just wanted to let you know what's up...
taking my nyquil and heading for bed...
night...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Other than being sick, that sounds like a good day to me.

Rachel said...

Hope you feel better soon! ~ I really like your new background!!

gail said...

Hi Tete-sounds like you are getting some much needed rest! I hate sore throats! Hope you are feeling better soon, but until then....continue to pamper yourself.
hugs,
gail