Thursday, June 2, 2011

cooler day...

over cast skies this morning left the temps lower than they have been...
the north fire pit area...
all cleaned up and sowed some grass seed out here...
picked up 2 more 4 packs this morning....
when we cleaned out the shed...
we found these cute little pots...
so DH and I worked on these and then replanted the hanging baskets...
they were not holding enough dirt and water...
found some deeper pots in the shed and used them...
but we added more pink to the deck and potting table area...
there wasn't a big selection...
went for petunias...
but most were too leggy...
so only did one pack of them...
then it began to drizzle so I put the phone and camera back in the house as we cleaned up and put things away...
only to go on and cut the stalks on the iris and weed the memorial garden...
moved a few little things...
sit out on the bench under the trees and watched it rain...
came in to do lunch...
not sure what the rest of the day will bring...

I was so sore last night...
it was bad...
but I am having a good day today...
being careful...
still sore but not miserable...
I am getting restless and want to get up and do something...
not sure what it will be but I don't think it's going to involve tv...
the guys think it has to be on 24-7...
not me...
I like my peace and quiet...
going to check to see if it's still raining...
but if it is, I may go out anyway!

Have a great day!
the week is flying by...
just one more day until another weekend!

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Oh Tete- I am so glad that you are not so sore and miserable today. I had a feeling that you were going to pay for all your bad behavior earlier this week! God is smiling on you!

Your yard is looking good -as are all your planted pots. I need to get outside and work this weekend. Take good care- xxoo Diana