Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the cooler weather is here...

little leaf bunches were all over this morning and more have fallen from the trees...
cicadas did some minor damage before mating and dying off...
there have been so many lightening bugs this season...
last night, several landed on me as I walked around the yard...
I have decided that I am going to start having lunch out here...
I haven't eaten outside yet...
what's up with that?
supper time has a few bugs to deal with, but lunch time should be ok...
and here is my little child's hoe...
love the short handle and smaller head...
I can hoe standing, sitting in the chair or sitting on the ground...
and I have been using it every day...
part of my upper body therapy...

we are at 71 right now and will drop down into the 60s overnight...
it will be wonderful the rest of the week...
many are in need of prayer this week...
so remember them in your prayers...
God knows who they are and what they need...
many are on my heart...
also pray that our service people are brought home soon...
it's time to come home...
before we lose anymore...
hope you are doing well half way through the week...
a couple more days and we will have another weekend to garden, shop, relax...
just hang in there...

2 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

What a lovley post, and I love your banner and blog set up.

blessings
barbara jean

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful post, Tete. Now get your butt out there and eat lunch outside. You deserve it! Love the music..it is one of my favorite songs! I agree...bring our service people home...God bless - xo Diana