Thursday, June 16, 2011

just me and my guy...

there are so many things your learn from your parents...
and if parents are smart enough to listen to their kids....
there's a lot to learn from them, too...
cone flower...
and when you weed and plant together...
you get to know each other...
it's like that with God, too...
the more you talk to Him...
the better you get to know Him...
so today...
me and my guy weeded and moved the mail box...
isn't it cute here?
nothing was growing in here anyway and I don't have anything ready to go in here...
besides...
it looks cute there...
and this is where we planted the yellow glads...
12 of them...
it shouldn't take them too long to come up...
and I put Steve's little pansies out here for everyone to see when they go by...
which isn't many since we live at the end of a dead end street...
bwahahaha...
and after lunch, we washed windows...
my guy did most of the work...
and we washed cutains...
all put back...
then we did this...
he wasn't going to smile...
silly guy...
but I did what I always do to my kids to get them to smile and it works everytime...
I just say...
there's a rooster on your nose...

we pulled the pickets off of a section of fence and replace that old section with this...
any guesses where it goes?
I'll show you later...
cooking spaghetti tonight...
sauce is made and my guy just let me know the angel hair is done...
time to throw it all together and test it out...

have a good night...
lightening bug season, so wash out that mayonaise jar...

3 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

Tete,
Your yard looks so wonderful!! And you are lucky to have a helper!!!
Enjoy your day!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Jettie said...

I always love stopping by your blog, everything is beautiful.

NanaDiana said...

Tete- You just make my heart swell with smiles everytime I come to your blog. You have such a wonderful way of putting your life story down for all of us to enjoy.

Quick question for you? Is your mailman really short -cuz that mailbox looks a little low to the ground for me? Bwhahahahaha!

Love your silly, smiling boy! xo Diana