Saturday, June 11, 2011

we got some rain last night...

but I just wanted to get these posted from yesterday...
clematis is doing well, but it did not bloom...
and it's run out of trellis...
hopefully no one will think this is a weed now and pull it again...
Craig and I cut the tops out of the dianthus so they can do it again...
I am not happy with my bright pinkie here...
she is turning red on me...
oh well...
tomatoes are shooting up in all the heat...
Boofy Lynn
the girls stayed with us yesterday morning...
Daphane...
corn...
likes the heat too...
once this gets up we won't have the breezes we have now...
loves sun spots...
still working on this...
would have been the perfect area to put the fire pit...
but the farthest from the doors...
couldn't get out here on bad days...
my girls playing around...
love the shade here...
when we moved in we had one tree and I was taller than it was...
everything here we, the squirrels or God has planted...
some things have been here awhile...
fluke lily...
these are all pink ones...
except this one...
will have to see how it comes out...
a baby lightening bug...
and I am so liking this area again...
I can't wait to get up in the morning and sit here...
I do this even before getting on the puter...
and you know how much I love my puter...

well, as soon as DH gets back from Newman...
visitation this morning for a guy's mother that he used to work with...
we are heading out for town...
the restock my booth and do the shopping thing for weekly supplies...
we have been talking Taco Bell this morning...
and of course...
the ice cream cones on the way home...
it's 70 here right now!
the cold front has come...
thank you, Lord!

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Hi Tete- Pretty quiet day in Blogland. What wonderful pictures you have here today. I love seeing your "babies" on the lawn. It will be nice for you being that it is a bit cooler. I love your sun spots too...and now...you haven't decided where you are going to put your fire pit yet? I hope you can find the perfect spot where you can get to it easily.

I ran around all morning and then took a couple of hours and watched a movie. It has been a cold rainy day here. My dd and oldest granddaughter ran the Bellin Run 10K this morning. I was so proud of Lulu-her first big run. After working a double shift yesterday I am really feeling tired today. xo Diana

Pam Kessler said...

We're getting your cold front today. Supposed to be a high of 74 degrees!!! I wish we had corn out the back this year, but it's the soy bean year. If the farmer ever gets it planted. It's been too wet to get it in the ground so far.

Beth said...

Hi Tete, I really like your garden! Very pretty, Tete. Love your kitties too! Glad you are able to get out and about to your booth. You make the prettiest items. You're a very talented and truly sweet lady.
Blessings and hugs, Beth