Friday, July 1, 2011

what's for breakfast?

KMR with baby rice cereal...
right after their baths this morning...
these are the best days...
can't get any good photos of them playing...
they are a blur...

cloudy with a couple sprinkles but watered this morning anyway...
one station says low 90s and another says high 90s...
really humid and hazy out there...
hanging out on the computer this morning...
playing a stupid game I can't get enough of...
still in my nightgown...
I love these kind of days!

4 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

The babies are adorable!!!
We are suppose to have rain this afternoon and tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend.
Suzann ~xoxo~

Jettie said...

Congratulations on the bottle babies, they are cute.
Our mom (wild) had 2 but she kept moving them. They'll show back up wild just like her.

Donna said...

Ooooh, those kitties are just TOO adorable! I want one:)! And I am not missing the hot humid Midwest summer, at all! Missing home, yes, the heat, no! Happy 4th!!

NanaDiana said...

Love those bottle babies. Can you believe the blue eyes? What computer game are you hung up on? Gotta tell me! xo Diana