Wednesday, August 24, 2011

oh, where to begin?

I am not sure what is happening with this week...
but it's been passing me by...
I have allergies that have turned into a cold...
it hit my chest yesterday...
slept most of the days away on cold meds...
not getting a lot done at all...
these photos I took yesterday morning...
and I haven't taken one today...

we did get 1.3 inches of rain yesterday...
yippee...
and then we have thunderstorm warnings until 2am now...
it is clouding up and hopefully the nasty hail will not come...
just rain...

we started working on fence sections...
taking the old ones off of the boards so we can upuse the pickets...
but it was in the high 90s today, so we just cleaned inside and cooked...
tomorrow we will hit it again...
I have not been much help at all...

tried to price things this morning...
after an hour search for a drill bit...
honestly, they are here somewhere...
Craig went to the hardware store to get one...
got the signs drilled and hangers on them and priced...
bagged and in the tote...
more magazine bundles in there, too...
then...
we couldn't find the tape dispenser...
it's huge...
how can you lose that?
I did!
it's ALWAYS on the shelf above the desk with the staple gun...
so, it grew legs and walked off all by itself...
now, after digging and hunting through all of my cubbies here...
we now need to clean and sort and put all of that back...
tomorrow...
it will be better tomorrow...
yep, one of those days...
but...
we ate good...
and I need to hop now...

2 comments:

Annesphamily said...

I am tired just reading aobut the day! Whew! You are one busy lady! TLC that is what you need! Lots of rest. Take care. Feel 100% soon. Hugs and Blessings Anne

Jettie said...

Hoping this passes soon, and you are back to normal.
Beautiful photos, I love those flowers, all I have is some pale yellow ones right now.