Wednesday, September 7, 2011

prayer needed...

this is Eric...
he wears a uniform and is in Iraq right now...
for another year...
he is my cousin's son...
if you could...
put him on  your prayer lists...
in your God boxes...
and his unit...
I don't know for sure...
but from what I am reading between the lines on his posts on facebook...
they have probably been under heavy fire...
they are not allowed to tell us...
but I think he's been scared a few times in the last couple weeks...
this is his second and hopefully, final, deployment...
his mom just wants him home in one piece...
still breathing...


5 comments:

Donnie said...

I'll keep him and all our soldiers in my prayers. Because of them we are free.

Jettie said...

Praying for him and his whole unit, along with all the other soldiers over there.
Nephew is supposed to go back in November, and I worry about him, a lot.

Donna said...

I'll be saying my prayers for his safety!

NanaDiana said...

Well, you know I will be praying for him and all his mates! God bless these young men who protect us! xo Diana

Beth said...

Praying for their safety. This is scary, Tete. War is a terrible thing.