Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Do you have trouble with clutter?

I sure do!
I am surrounded by it!
and it's time to take back my space...
not just move it from one pile to another...
so...
I googled organizing ideas...
isn't this just grand?
and clean?
I love this small space used at it's mostest!
I could so do this to give it all a new look...
this is fun...
it's a piece from who knows what that someone found while garage saling...
not a lot of space taken up, but looks like it holds so much...
and it's all out of sight...
I love this but cannot afford baskets like that!
cute...
if my space was ever like this...
oh, it just wouldn't happen without a cat laying up there...
now this is useful...
things available...
cannot decide if I want it cute and visible...
or cute and hid...

are you fall house cleaning?
I am not getting very much done right now...
the more I dig the worse things look...
you know...
the storm before the calm...
that's how I operate...

up at 2am...
got a bug or something...
not fun...
going to grab a little something to eat...
and try to head back to bed...

have a great day...

4 comments:

Jettie said...

Clutter, What's that? No clutter here at all, nosireee! Well, except for the sofa, that is covered with the things from the display cases, the bedroom where I stuff all things out of sight, when I'm tired of cleaning, well I think you get the picture.
Those are neat clutter covers, and like you, those baskets are too costly for my budget.
Jettie

Faye ~ Wild Rose Vintage said...

My whole house is cluttered. My dad was over Sunday and said it looks like a warehouse. I just can't seem to get it under control. I'd love to have it look like any of those photos!!! Sorry you caught a bug, hope you feel better soon...
Faye

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

yes, first week of the vacation and that is what I am doing. Starting with the cottage...I have not done a thing with it since I moved furniture out for 1515 in 2009! yikes. I cleaned and moved stuff all day yesterday, so in a couple of hours I hope to have it done...and then maybe some pics to post!

Nezzy said...

Sorry, please don't hate me. Ya'll know what a twisted and sick clean freak I am. 'Can't help myself...just the way I fly!!!

Loved flippin' through those beautiful pictures.

God bless ya sweetie!!! :o)