Sunday, October 2, 2011

a perfect fall day...

and I know we should have been hanging ghosties and pirates...
but we made chili and brownies and the lads watched football...
aren't these photos fabulous?
all taken by Craig...
in about 5 minutes...
so, give him all the kind words for this post...
and tomorrow is his birthday...
# 26...
I remember 26...
it feels like yesterday...
and yet...
100 years ago...
 thinking about letting Craig do the decorating this year...
now that could be scary in itself...
sometimes his ideas are way out there...
where no one wants to go...
I will be keeping you posted...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Well Craig...looks like your Mom isn't the only one in the family that can take great pictures!
I especially love the Morning Glory...Is that what the bluish flower is?
I'm anxious to see your ghoulish decorations all set up.
Great post!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Craig ... mayGod bless you with many more.

Your photos are exquisite. I love the depth you captured. The morning glory & corn stalks look so alive.

Love Is... Have a beautiful week, my friend.
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon