Tuesday, November 29, 2011

got something to show ya...

did that get your attention?
I thought it would...
we got s*&%...
yeppers...
now, how do you like that?
60s less than a week ago and now this...
tis the season for weather chaos...
baby #1...
adorable!
cuddles with me all the time...
just like this...
baby #2...
no- we didn't name them this time...
Craig and I kept arguing and I gave up...
snuggles pretty good!
baby #3...
don't you just love the escape route?
Doofus wasn't too sure about it...
babies and Torie at their favorite place...
I am done piddle fartin' here...
well, until we get the totes out, anyway...
now back to the good stuff...
peanut butter fudge...
and iced sugar cookies...
Craig ran up to the store last night and brought these home...
wasn't on the list...
but that's ok...
wanna know what DH said about them?
are you sure you wanna know?
really sure?
ok...
if you don't have a warped sense of humor...
back away now...
last warning...


he said I was going to have Smurf poop...
geez...
I told him if I did, I would blog it...
you may not want to come tomorrow...
you know...
skip a day...


watched the Grinch last night and Shrek!
oh, it's too early, but it was fun...
have a great day...
got more to do around here...
pot luck tonight!

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Hey- Did you ever wonder about all those little blue men living with one little blue girl? yeah...something strange there I'm telling ya!

Those cookies look pretty good to me and peanut butter fudge was always one of my favorites.

Your piddling around looks pretty good from here.

We are off to meet the Princess for Pizza! xo Diana

Lori Lynn said...

We always called it "FIDDLE fartin' around", or just 'piddlin' around'..but never piddle fartin'! That's hysterical!!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh Tete....Peanut Butter Fudge...be still my heart...Oh dear! I'm so sorry,did I knock you down trying to get to the fudge plate?...nom nom nom...so sorry...heh heh...MY favorite...and we make peppermint fudge at Christmas...OH my gosh again....somebody lock me AWAY!!!!
those blue icing cookies and cupcakes...yep - first things first, though... blue lips, blue teeth, and blue tongue...gah....Then you can talk about Smurf whatever ...lol....it's all family. hah.Hugs to you. the kitties are too cute....growing!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Evening Tete Sweetie...
What a darling blue share today. Loving the Smurf P**P comment. It can happen, we do know this. LOVE it.

Love the kitties. Aren't they sweet as they can be? Love the little bellies, an I can already hear them purring as I type. I love it when they cuddle and start their little motors to purring. Priceless.

Have a glorious week sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Heaven's Walk said...

lolol! Still laughing over what DH told you, Tete! oh my gosh! :) I just adorrrrre those darling little babies! I will always hold a special place in my heart for kitties. Love the cuddlin'.... ♥

xoox laurie

Judi said...

Hi there...
I've found your blog en route indirectly from Deb's blog.
The cookies and fudge look wonderful...delicious.

Your kitties are so cute and all black..*s*. Your place must be very busy with those cutties..and I'm loving your decorations too.

We had some snow today although the forecast didn't say we'd have as much as we did...fortunately it has pretty much melted...until next time and I hope it won't be too soon!

have a wonderful day and do come by and visit. I'll be back also..
Judi

Patty Sumner said...

Tete, you always make me laugh. If the smurf poop comes......well, that will make one "blue" pic.....lol. The fudge and cookies, well....yummy! Take care and blessings and thanks for the laugh!