Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas past...

that's me...
in the 60s...
Craig, DH and my dear father in law at my grandmother's home in 1993...
our last Christmas with her and my mom...
check out the bunny ears...
I don't have many photos from that time period without them...
boys...
and that's DH!
I had one of those old runner sleds, too!

I thought you could use a chuckle today...
hope you are getting the stuff done on your lists...
I am under the weather today...
up most of the night...
so just hanging out in my nightie today...
drinking hot tea with french vanilla creamer...
eating soup...
and napping a lot...
hopefully better tomorrow...

10 comments:

Leslie said...

Love old pictures of holidays past..

ShabbyESP said...

Hello Tete,
Isn't it fun to reminisce with old pictures?
I hope you are feeling better real soon!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Unknown said...

I could look at all photo's from
the past all the time..lovely pictures..how much fun to look back! Have a Very Merry Christmas Tete...

Lori Lynn said...

aww! you were so cute! you look alot like my little sis!

lori lynn

Donna said...

Hope you are feeling better, Tete! Love the picture of you when you were little! What a cutie pie:)

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Enjoyed your pictures. It's fun to look back at Christmases past isn't it?
Hope your feeling better soon.

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

You're So Adorable.... I Love finding old family photos ~ I am keeping so busy, stayed up till 6am then got up at 9, can't stop creating, I guess a good thing... Hope you sure feel better soon, xoxoxoxox
Cheryl

Jettie said...

Love to go through old photos and re-enjoy the past. Lovely memories...
Hugs, hope you are feeling better.

I could use a morning alone, to recharge.

Julie said...

Awww weren't you precious! old black and whites...love 'em. yes, remember those sleds. Hope you feel better Tete. oh nom...tea with french vanilla! ~ sounds like good medicine to me. Now I want some...Have a good Saturday.

Annesphamily said...

I need to dig out my old b/w photos. I love memories of phamily time. How blessed you are to have these memories to post!