Sunday, December 4, 2011

vintage Christmas angels...

here are some of my favorites...
you may have them already...
but just in case you don't...
this has been a not so good week for me...
but I finally feel on the mend....
got ahold of the doctor on Friday and he called me in another round of antibiotics...
hopefully, this will do it...

DH worked yesterday and I am not moving that well...
but Craig drug out a few boxes and a small tree...
and we have decided that's all we are going to do this year...
not sure if the outside stuff is going up today or not...
it's raining...
;(
oh, well...
next weekend is calling for snow and lower temps...
I'll try to get some photos of the decor today...
Craig said something about it being a chili day...
I'm hoping for spaghetti...
and garlic bread...
I'll let you know who wins...

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the new header Tete! Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope the new meds give you better days ahead.

Leslie

Julie said...

Lovin on those angels...I cast a vote for the spaghetti and garlic bread...nom nom....Feel better Tete. Prayers!....xo

Debbie said...

So how did you do this afternoon, Tete?
I worked until 3:00.
Did you get your Spaghetti?
It's still raining here...blah.
xxxooo

Patty Sumner said...

Love all of them! Chili or spaghetti....they both sound good. Blessings!

Pam Kessler said...

I love your new Christmas blog design. Very festive! Hope you got the spaghetti!

Honey at 2805 said...

Your vintage angels are lovely!

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I know..I know...You have had a hard time of it the past couple of weeks. Hang in there. You are SOO much better than you were though and that is a good thing.

I am not doing nearly as much this year either with new baby, 2 year old and Mama-on-the-mend here.

Take good care-xo Diana