Wednesday, January 18, 2012

a few things I found...

that remind me of my best friend, Rebecca...
she would so love this...
and today starts her bathroom renovation...
I could see her in here...
I know she would love that sink with the crystals hanging there...
the cute little lights...
the chair...
she has always wanted to build a gypsy caravan...
lookie here, girlie!
its already done!
and this reminds me of her parlor...
she has cool stuff like that...
and my thought for you today is this...
I wish you could believe in yourself like I believe in you...
you are awesome and you can do whatever you set your heart to do...
never doubt that- ever...
love you...
from me


6 comments:

Julie said...

what a SWEET love post. encouraging and inspiring note Tete. *I LOVE that chair too! ~stay warm inside. I am going to have to stop glancing at the Weather posts...seeing 0 and negatives for lows are gonna crack me! shriek! I am definitely hibernating til they can rise a bit more...at least these temps are usually "overnight lows"...argh... HUGS! xoxoxo

Debbie said...

What an awesome bathroom! can you imagine living in this gypsy wagon?
Rebecca could pull it off...she's such a cutie.
I'm happy that you have such a BFF, Tete.
Hugs.

Donna said...

Wow, that is some trailer, Tete! I can also see Nana Diana in it too, bet her Hero would really love it:)!

Richard Cottrell said...

Those photos are sure fairy tales. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Unknown said...

I want to live in that caravan..what a colorful place to dream..

NanaDiana said...

I don't know how I missed this post before. I think I would LOVE your friend, Rebecca. She sounds like my kinda gal. I have always wanted a caravan too...and I am not talking 1976 GMC motorhome here either-

Blessings to you, Tete- You are always such an uplifter of everyone. xo Diana