Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th...

Loved that gal!
the snow didn't amount to too much here...
its the 40+ degree difference that is hard to take...
which means a little more nap time...
its really hard to clean house when almost every seating surface is covered with a furr baby...
Craig's arm is mending...
its sore...
and a funny for you...
my Bebe can relate...
he wouldn't go off the porch to pee last time...

still having some minor tummy problems...
had to run a few times this morning...
other than that, doing ok...
stepped out on the porch briefly, so I have been outside...
not brave enough to have Craig push me down the street in the chair though...
maybe Rebecca could loan me one of her many sleds!
woo hoo for old crazy people!
we rule!

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Yeah...Woo Hoo for old crazy people! Craig's arm looks awful. I hope it is not as sore as it looks! OUCH!

It is really cold here tonight. I just got in and started the fire and am glad to be home for the night.

I hope you have a good evening and feel okay for the night- xo Diana

Unknown said...

Wow, that scrape looks very sore..hope Craig starts to feel better soon. I know how you must have felt..I too would have wanted to cry..I hate to see anyone hurting..
We got snow too. Enough to have to use the snowblower and enough to build a snow couple..hahaha!!
Take care..
~Shirley

Julie said...

That's a Beaut! woah..battle scars for Mom....When a son loves his mama...what won't he do? Hope it will heal up soon. In the mean time he should wear a muscle shirt and have some freaking awesome battle story about how it happened!! The way his arm looks people would probably believe it too!! lol! (that's what my guys would do..lol)