Thursday, January 12, 2012

images, in no particular order...














may it never be said that I favor one holiday over another (NanaDiana)...
;)
here I give you a choice of which holiday you wish to play with today...
stock up now, for winter is coming...

I am feeling so much better not taking the antibiotic last night...
but after sleeping much of yesterday away...
I am up a little early this morning...

so, if you don't like what you see here...
make sure you check out the previous post...
its full of chicks...

maybe I'll sneak back to bed for just a little bit longer...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them all...but the first one has captured my heart!

Julie said...

I like chicks AND bunnies...so cute. I AM hearing howling winds...and staying put, reading, and viewing cute posts like yours! Hugs Tete!xoxo