Friday, March 23, 2012

Another shopping day at Ninny's...

check out this cool faucet hook...
been thinking about this since I left it the first time...

and this chicken wire basket...

a ceiling tin duck...
now, how cute is that?

another egg, a little smaller than the blue one...

another faucet, but with a little basket...

and floppy eared bunny...

more little signs...

these are mini tin molds for the easter tree...
3 for me and 3 for someone else...

a cute little stiff sheep...

a couple more signs...
grabbed some extra for some gifts...

and there it all is...
now to find somewhere to put it...
hopefully by next week!
we have rainy days in the forecast, so a perfect time to get caught up on the inside stuff, decorate a bit more and to clear some things out...
check back later to see what I didn't buy and left in the shop...
;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow lots of lovely things, really like the basket with the tap and the little duck is very sweet and those little moulds are so cute. Have a lovely weekend, dee x

Jettie said...

Looks as if you made a haul. I love going to places and finding things that are unique and cute.
My problem is I have so much 'stuff' that the cute gets hidden.

★Carol★ said...

That was a great haul! I just love out of the ordinary things, like that faucet hook. It's a rainy day here too. Since it's been so nice out, I've really neglected the house and need to get in there and tidy up a bit!
Have a great weekend!
Carol

NanaDiana said...

Well, it looks like you hit the motherlode there, Tete. What sweet finds! Do you think that hanger on the faucet or isn't it that big? Maybe for a washcloth? I have never seen one quite like it. Love your bucket and those tin molds are just darling, too.

Off and running for the whole day here- xo Diana

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Such cute things!!! The faucet hook and faucet basket are just the cutest...and practical, too.
Have fun with your finds!!!

Patty Sumner said...

What such cute stuff. I would love to go shopping with you. I love the faucet hook and the bunny. Enjoy getting those put away. It is raining here today so I am inside cleaning....blah! Blessings! Amy had a rough day on wed. Her kidney were failing. They had to do emergency dialysis. She was doing much better yesterday. Keep praying.

Susie said...

All of your things are nice Tete. I just look at your post from yesterday...beautiful flowers. Your gardens must be so pretty. Smiles, Susie xo, Susie(She Junks)