Friday, March 16, 2012

cable dude is here...

and the guys are going to be so happy...

2 days of peace and quiet for me!

but they can't handle it...

so here are some updated photos...

fresh from the garden this morning...

can't wait to see the tulips...

and when the lilies start blooming later this summer...

but for right now...

I am so enjoying the sunny days and the happy faces that keep popping up in my world here...

all of this and not one dandy lion yet!
but there is one in here...
can you find it?

look at this!

and this!

the roses are doing so well...

its such a blessing to see...

this is on the schedule for this weekend...

we sure have yellow going on...

and the daffodils have filled in with color, too...

purty...

these were my father in laws from his garden...

plowing is happening...
see the dust?

I hope you are having a wonderful day...

sharing mine with you if you are not...
hugs, ladies!


7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Wonderful, bright photos, Tete! And I am so glad the cable guy got there for the "boys". Did they build a little altar around the TV while they were waiting for him to arrive?

I hope your wonderful weekend continues! xo Diana

Lynette Killam said...

Lovely photos, Tete, especially as our erratic Vancouver weather is not encouraging the growth we expect at this time of year!

And I'm with you on relief from the telly for a bit...makes for a pleasant little break...:)

Patty Sumner said...

Tete, I jsut love your cheerful spirit. I can always count on you to make me smile and sometimes even laugh out. You a dear and I love your blog. Blessings and many blooms to come!

Susie said...

Tete, How very nice to have flowers from your father-in-laws garden. I have two lilac bushes from my mom's old place. I am so glad I brought them to our place. They were just starts but our getting thick. Smiles to you ,xo, Susie(She Junks)

Jettie said...

Happy that you had a wonderful day. I'm hoping to get to my flowers this weekend, with the camera. I saw an Iris blooming today.

Julie said...

such a riot of colors...so pretty...and guess what? my daffodils have popped up out of the ground and look like they will pop open this weekend...unbelievable!!! looks like there might be some tulips in this yard too...surprises surprises...waiting to see. LOL..the cable guy probably had the red carpet rolled out for him when he got there. ;-p what with all this March madness going on and guys needing their sports menu...
Hugs to you Tete - enjoy your colorful kaleidoscope... :-)

Miss Gracie's House said...

Ohhh, the treasures of spring! You are ahead of us here...I haven't seen one daffodil in bloom yet....but soon!
Have a great day!
Rene'