Friday, March 30, 2012

random thoughts today...

just a few more shots of what's happening in the tulip department...

there are so many different faces...

the joy of an assorted bag...

and I am not sure what this is...
but I like it...
anyone know?

Craig got up sick this morning...
I wasn't so good yesterday and last night...
so we are not doing anything that doesn't have to be done...
he is on the couch asleep right now...
we are doing the all you can eat fish tonight...
but DH may have to be the one to run up and get it...
can you believe I haven't been blog hopping at all today?
well, there's a couple of hours to kill before DH gets home...
so I'll be looking in to see what you are up to and harass a few...
you know who you are!


4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I always feel sufficiently harrassed when you are visiting- that's why I love you. Hope Craig feels better. TPot and Lulu are sick today, too. I did a medicine run for her and a mini-grocery shop. SweetCheeks was so "busy" on her Barbie Computer that when I told her there were Popsicles in the groceries she didn't even look up she just said..Thanks, Nana...couldja put em in the fridge for me? (little snip)...And then she smiled without ever looking at me! xo Diana

Susie said...

Tete,
your flowers are beautiful..I absolutely love that blue one..what is it?? You sure do have a green thumb girl. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

NanE said...

Hi Tete, I love your tulips, the colors are awesome! I love tulips but they just don't perform here at all. It never gets cold enough in the winter and they rot in the ground in the summer :(. I ate fish for lunch today and tuna noodle casserole for dinner, hubby hates tuna noodles but he's working tonight so it was the perfect thing to fix for just me. I will be happy when I can eat meat again on Fridays! Have a great weekend, Nan

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I still have a few blooming but now my Iris are blooming! yikes
Thanks for visiting.
I got the carrots at Grandma's Place in Greenup.