Thursday, March 15, 2012

yesterday afternoon fun...

raking off more flower beds...

so much green has happened this week already...

and we have 70s running through until the weekend...

Bebe is enjoying being outside...

I think we should start on the bird bath...
those birds are coming back and setting up nests...

I love the part of spring when green whispers in the landscapes...

we are a long way off of planting...
but I am ready...

onsale rummaging...
cute basket...

and a large clock to replace the one DH killed off last year...
great bargains and they were even delivered...

the guys are bummed...
cable was out last night...
so hanging close and inside today until they come to fix it...
online tech said we need a new box...
yippee...
we have a chance of rain and I hope we get some...
will be mowing by next weekend if we do...

can you believe we are able to leave the windows open 24/7????
just awesome weather we are being blessed with...

4 comments:

Jettie said...

Beautiful weather and I'm glad you feel well enough to go out and play.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Love the great weather and having the windows open and saving $$$ on no heat!

NanaDiana said...

I love that you are able to get outside and start enjoying Spring. I'll bet the guys were hangdog when the cable went out! lol Poor things!

I hope you can get outside again today and enjoy the nice weather- xo Diana

Sunny Simple Life said...

We just had the same thing happen with our cable. Took them a few trips to finally replace the box though. Seems like that cost more in man hours than if they would have just given us the new box right off. I can see all the green bursting forth in your garden. I love this time of year as well. I can't stay out of the dirt for one day.