Friday, July 27, 2012

not a drop...

2 fronts fighting over us and we lost...
not one single drop here...

so we are waiting for the next chance...

up by 4am...
had to fast for blood work this morning...

I actually got to ride to work with my honey this morning...

Craig followed us up and brought me home...

their scales are awesome!
weighed in 10 pounds less than what our scales show!
can I get a big YIPPIE?

Steve's insurance sends a mobile unit around to all the elevators for blood work and other stuff like BP, weight and they measured my middle, not telling here...
and my height...

the blood work is free and they will send us the results in the mail with recommendations, if any...
its up to us to follow up with our own doctors with the information...

the part about it all being free should get everyone in...
but starting this year if you don't...
they are going to charge you and extra $600 a year for insurance...

so off we went this morning and I was the first one in there...

back home for breakfast and Craiger went back to bed...

so I stepped out the back door and got some photos of the south yard...
which I haven't been spending any time in since the deck has been added...
and its been so hot...

we had a cool 72 here this morning...
wore a sweater out on the deck...
NICE...

it was nice walking around out here...
I have missed it...

bean field behind the weeds and the lilies...
mowing the lilies off this weekend...

took my camera with me this morning...
just to get some shots of the elevator that DH works at...
but...
it never came out of my purse while I was up there...
me bad...

but look here...
our first and only resurrection lily, so far...
yep, its that time...
so start checking for yours...

bloomed and done already...
missed that...

thank God for those little bits of rain that are just keeping things from dying completely...
yeah, they look bad but they are still hanging in there...

not many birds left around, but this morning, with the cooler temps...
the air was full of song again...
so pretty, so happy...

I am so glad that so many of you got the rain you needed...
I guess you just needed it more than we do...
ours will come...
when we need it the most...
God will see to that...

Hope you all have a blessed day!
enjoy your sunshine...
;)

3 comments:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Your yard looks really pretty. So peaceful.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

my hosta are yellow...oh so dry,things in Charleston are dying,bushes, trees etc

NanaDiana said...

I felt like I was right there along with you this morning, Tete. How nice that you got to ride in with DH this morning. What a nice start to your day.

I hope YOU get some rain soon, I know you need it desperately.

We have to do the health things for insurance through the hospital, too. It is free if done within the allotted time. God bless- and I hope you have a peaceful night- xo Diana