Sunday, November 11, 2012

if you've been good, you can look- if not, well....

did you know that they make a sock monkey for ALMOST every occasion???
me either!
until we were shopping in Walmart yesterday...
guess who's going to the hospital with me?
won't Stever look funny holding him in the waiting room?
LOL
I so love revenge...
he's been telling everyone that they are deflating the POP N FRESH DOUGHBOY on the 21st....
didn't know he was so bad, did you?

ok, while we were at the clinic/ hospital on Friday the volunteer guild had a little Christmas shoppe going on...
yeah, I went shopping, even sick I can do pretty good...
and I bought this little angel for me...

she is call 'HAPPINESS'...

reminds me that no matter what, that's one thing no one can take from you...
you may give it away or let it go...
but you have the power on whether you have it or not...
I have chosen to keep mine...


in the last few weeks, events have unfolded that will change the rest of my life forever, either way it goes...
the doctors I had 15 years ago should have taken this fool thing out way back then...
but why didn't they?
HMO?
or was it God's timing?
of course its God's timing, sillies...
He has led me to where I need to be...
to the surgeon, doctor and staff there that will take care of this...
the ones who are the best care givers I have ever had, ever...
their compassion for my pain, my life and my well being is nothing like what I have had in the past...
they are working with me and not against me...
I have not had to beg for help...
not one time...
not from them...
15 years gone?
no...
15 years of being molded into the person you know today...
15 years of being crafted into something greater than what I was...
15 years...
Mosses waited 40 before being delivered from the wilderness...
yeah, if you are somewhere you don't like...
hang on...
and learn what you need to learn there...
you can't move on until you do...
and anyone, in any situation...
can either be a blessing or a curse to others...
I hope I have been the blessing to you...
you know, the best part about it?
I'm not finished yet...
not until I leave here...
and when it comes my time...
nothing here will hold me back...
I will soar!

Love you guys!


6 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Keep wondering what hospital are u going to?
You personality, the nurses will love!

Patty Sumner said...

What a sweet blessings you are to me!!! I love your little angel called happiness...and it is so easy to tell that you are happy in the Lord and His joy spills over from you. Blessings!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Great Attitude!

Having at least a dozen Gallbladder attacks under my belt, I was feeling your pain~ never once did I think of being molded into the person I am.... I always look up to your Wisdom~

Take Care & Take It Easy

xox
Cheryl


Heaven's Walk said...

When is your surgery scheduled for, Tete? Just want to be sure to pray for you (while you're making those doctors laugh.) ;) Love ya, girlie!

xoxo laurie

Unknown said...

Prayers for you Tete, see you when you are out of recovery!
Hugs Marilou

Annesphamily said...

I love the Willow Tree figures. I need to buy the Happiness figure for my middle daughter Rebekah. She has this condescending boyfriend! UGH! My youngest daughter Hannah bought me the Willow Tree figure with the teapot in her hands! I LOVE it! Have a beautiful day and stay toasty warm! My 7-11 has really good hot cocoa and the Bon Appetite magazine had a recipe for your own hot chocolate that you pour over a scoop of peppermint ice cream! YUMMY!