Sunday, November 4, 2012

meet the babies...

this is Elmer...
he had a bath...
pre poof here...

half poof...

full poof...
do you think he will grow into his whiskers?

and Stevie...
a little girl...

who is now wearing a cone...
because we put the babies back together...
and she won't leave Elmer alone...

and we had hail yesterday mid morning...

when it first started, I thought we might have a squirrel on the roof, but soon enough, it hit hard all over...

moved some things around this past week...

and added a few forgotten things...
going to be a couple weeks of changes around here...
putting up the halloween and fall things...
getting ready for the Christmas invasion...
trees and nutcrackers...
snowmen and angels...
lights and bling...
without glitter, I might add...
and so it goes...
from one season to the next...

7 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

you are so good to take care of all those kittens.
Hail? good grief..looks small I hope!

Jettie said...

Pre Poof and Post Poof, lol, love them. I'm sure she is loving that cone.

NanaDiana said...

What cute little babies- You are sure a good adopted MOM. Have fun packing away, sorting out and getting ready for Christmas- xo Diana

Donna said...

Ooohh, your kittens are just way too cute! I hope that they are feeling better! And what? No glitter? Now you are just breaking my heart!

Annesphamily said...

Aww......so cute! I am a number one sucker for a kitten or a pup! These two are soooo precious!
Drat all this bad weather! We have had some mild temps but you never know what is around the next corner!
Prayers for Nick please. We want his knees to hold up and not give him a fit! He and his team are going to the national championship. It is in Mt. Vernon, IL. next Saturday the 10th. So wish we could be there with him!
Come visit soon! I have a double giveaway going on!
Hugs to you!

Anne

Unknown said...

How sweet those little kitties are. I adore the whiskers on each of them. I'm sorry you had hail..too soon for that kind of weather..I think our winter is going to be a tad out of control..be prepared..

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh Tete!!!! I just want to reach through my computer screen and snuggle with those darling little fuzzballs!!!! They totally melted my heart!! I'm so glad that you are the good momma you are, sweetie. God bless you for caring for those little ones. ♥

xoox laurie