Saturday, February 23, 2013

mini shopping spree...

its got to start with grass...
green grass...
you know they have all colors, but that's just not right...
I want green grass...

and then I hit the 97 cent bins again...
and snagged some more play stuff...

I have plenty of card blanks now with what I got last time...

a couple more stamps...
since the others worked really well...
I was totally surprised at the quality...

I got some of these, too...
I think they will be fun...

they had really sold a lot since last week and were down to almost nothing...
I am hoping they start filling those bins again with easter themed items...
bunny stamps and eggs and things...
maybe pretty crosses and easter lilies...

of course on the way home, there was another stop...

and I just had to show you these...
my new bloomers...
not the kind of bloomers I would like to be buying...
but they are fun anyway...
so take a good look...
its the last time you will see them...
I would model them...
but then I would lose my followers...
the good ones, anyway...

so what do you pick up besides toilet paper, tooth paste and hershey bars?

4 comments:

Donna said...

You are too funny, Tete! Gotta love the polka dots! Sounds like you found some great craft supplies, I always love creating with blank cards. But where is the glitter???:)

Unknown said...

Isn't it the most fun thing finding all those cheap crafty things-I wish I had your talent for putting them to use but that never stops me from getting them ;-)
Love/have to have pockets in my pants-I carry too much crap around to not have them.

Shirley said...

Hi Tete, I am glad that you went mini shopping yesterday. I stopped at "Wally" world aka Walmart on my way home from the nursing home. I got my material to cover the table for an up coming craft show. I haven't done them in the spring, but who knows. I am working on some Spring tea towels to get ready. I do enjoy reading your blog to see what you have been doing. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Annesphamily said...

HeeHee! Love those bloomers! You really got a lot of great treasures! Always fun visiting you here! Get well soon!