Monday, May 20, 2013

some fun ideas...

found some cute ideas this morning...
thought you might be inspired, too...

love this...

and this...

I wish my shed was like this...
I can see DH rolling his eyes over this one...

fun porch...

really?
all that fuss to bathe the dog?

ok, this one is my size...

I thought this was such a fun idea to get things up off of the counter top...
makes it easy to clean up after food prep...
and, of course, its cute...

this is a nice small space...

fun plantings all lined up to make one big impact...

ok, I thought these were cute...
not so sure about their color choices...
but its fun...
it might also be another option for me on raised gardening...
when I can't get down anymore...
I could do veggie gardens like this...

just remember, He's always watching...
always protecting...
always loving you...

so happy Monday morning and I hope you have a wonderful week...
be thankful to today...
;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely. I love it all. Your page is always lovely!

It was rain on our Canadian weekend so I made a lace Mini book. For my friends Mom. Posted it for show and tell.



NanaNor's said...

Greetings this Monday morning. I love all the pics you've shared here. So many fun ideas. We will be re-landscaping our yard soon, so I can't buy any plants right now. Sigh.
Hope you have a blessed day!
Hugs, Noreen

Marissa said...

Good afternoon Tete!!!
Love all those wonderful landscaping ideas you have shared ..
You just forgot to bring the mosquito spray.. haha
I have been dealing with them all week-end...

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

so pics I see here I keep thinking it is your yard!

Nellie said...

I send along wishes for a good Monday and week ahead, Tete.

Our shed would have a long way to go to look like the one you have here.:-)

Debbie said...

Great pictures for inspiration!
LOVE the outside tubs.
I have to stay until the end of the song.
enjoy your week my lovely friend.
xo