Monday, June 10, 2013

just a quiet day...

this is just stepping out in the corn field behind us and looking down the fence row...
looks like country...

cats wrestling and roses...

asian lilies...

the veggie garden...
stepping stones...
free from the dump...
just had to dig them out...

rose of sharon,  sweet peas and grapevine...

the elevator and corn field...

onion chives and the back of our lots...

hydrangea...

Bebe peeing on Tucker...
Tucker returning the favor...
and one happy dog...

a couple of small pillows I made this afternoon...
dried rose petals...
and drying peonies...

its been an off again, on again day...

cloudy and sunshine...
sprinkles and a breeze...
humid but cool...
not bad for a Monday...

we start heating up tomorrow...
have a good week everyone...
;)



4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I love your pictures of an ordinary day, Tete. They make ordinary seem extraordinary through your eyes- xo Diana

Susie said...

Great photos Tete. Those dogs cracked me up. We had about the same weather today after have flash flood warnings this morning at 2 am. Still water standing by the mailbox, our lowest spot. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. xoxo,Susie

Nellie said...

Love those Asian Lilies! I'm adding them to my list! Lovely pictures, Tete. xo Nellie

Jettie said...

Beautiful photos and LOL at Bebe and neighbors dog. I didn't get a photo of my pink asian lilies this year, but the yellow have been stunning. And I didn't find an orange one anywhere.