Friday, July 19, 2013

hopefully, the cool down is coming in...

there isn't anything on the radar yet...

but hoping it will happen through the night...

going to get up in the morning and head for town...

there's a new grocery store...

Ruler Foods...
which is like a Kroger Save A Lot...

you have to bag your own...
but we can handle that for really good deals...

still saving my rose petals...
hoping for a bucket full by fall...

I probably won't get that many...

been inside more than I like be...

but early mornings and late evenings aren't so bad...

Craig cashed his first check today...

he is such a happy camper...

and it was just a partial check, so thinking he might go nuts with the next one...

been awhile since he's had one...
these were all taken this morning...
before I was fully awake...
I sleep walk pretty good...

took a nap after supper and now I am up again...
was hoping to sit out and listen to it rain...
maybe tomorrow night...
;)

6 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, I too feel like I have been in the house too much...but I just can't take the heat here. Hopefully the cool down that they say is headed our way gets here and isn't raining the whole time. Glad for Craig. You know your kid earn that money.What with the weird hours and the heat. Take care. xoxo,Susie

Jettie said...

Congratulations to Craig, I know he worked very hard for that check.

I don't mind bagging my own groceries. Jerry helps bag ours, at Kroger.

NanaDiana said...

Hope it is cooler there this morning. I went out and mowed first thing this morning and it was under 70 at that point. Works for me- I like this kind of weather- I even opened the house up.

Your pictures are just gorgeous, Tete. You take better pictures half awake than I do with concentration...lol

Congrats to Craig. I am so happy/proud for him. xo Diana

Heaven's Walk said...

We received some nice thunderstorms last night, Tete, and it's much better today. Still warm (85), but at least that ugly humidity is better. They're saying our heat wave is done for the season. Yay! More rain coming for us on Tuesday, which is good. The lawn and gardens need it. How was your shopping trip?

Have a blessed Sunday, sweetie!

xoxo laurie

pembrokeshire lass said...

What a lovely bird. I've never seen one like that before. What is it? I love the colour of those roses. So rich. We had some like that and the scent was incredible!! Joan

Debbie said...

Your photos are amazing this morning, girl! Lovin' all the pinks.
It's cooled down considerably here, after the storms that went through. We could still use some rain tho.
The grass, and gardens are parched.
Enjoy your Sunday sweet lady.
xo