Saturday, July 13, 2013

its been the most beautiful day here...

sat on the deck until I got woke up...

not one Japanese beetle on these this year!

then I started on the bed next to the shed...
dug this out...

but left a little...

the sky was awesome...

butternut squash blooms...

the rose of sharon opened...

and a hummingbird noticed this afternoon...

picked another mess of green beans...

Bebe got bath...

added the parsley in here, too...

a couple ferns...

2 of the pepper plants...

I do have lavender bunch to go in here, too...
its soaking to get more roots...

and that's what I did today...
of course, DH, did so much more...
running from one thing to another...
but this was my fun part of the day...
;)
got a fabulous day...
great breeze out of the east...
and no rain...
we had to water...
got to do supper now...
have a great night!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, Glad your day was good. I had a good one too. Ted set up at the farmer's market. Lots of people going through. I went through Horton's again and the Peddler's market. Walked by the house that I posted about last week:):) Got more pictures. I ate very light today, since I had fudge with my sister yesterday. I love the things you have by your shed. I have to find me some old fencing, you just make it so sweet looking, I want it. xoxo,Susie

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

It was pretty. Went to lunch with my sil after she got my advice on her moms antiques