Thursday, October 24, 2013

my fall mantle...

since you wanted to see it... 
here it is...
there is a gourd...

not what you were expecting from me, it it?

there are pumpkins...

and some rose petals from the summer in a bowl...

and I caged my bird...

but I just wanted spring and summer a bit longer...

so there you go...
my indoor garden...

thought we had the furnace fixed, but its not...
the guy is coming back tomorrow to clean the fan...
it is on its 19th winter...
so, it could be dirty...
we have to push a reset button on it and can run it manually...
and I have a space heater in the kitchen...
so we are not freezing at all...
3am comes early here, so heading for bed and will back up with DH...
we get up at 1:30...
already made breakfast for him and another guy...
biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs...
all they have to do is heat them up in the morning...
when its break time...
so have a good day...
I have the baby, so that will keep me busy until supper time...
only 2 more days with her...
I have to make it count!
;)


7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Love your mantle, Tete. Not sure what I expected from you but it is very pretty!!!! Get some sleep and I hope you can get a nap in between the time dh leaves for work and baby gets there. Hard to believe your time with her is coming to an end. Enjoy the moments- xo Diana

Unknown said...

Love the mantle...so you...very beautiful!! You are such a good wife to make such great meals for hubby! I hope you get to enjoy every moment spent with your precious grandbaby!!

Marissa said...

That is a sweet mantel Tete!! I love the rose touch you added I can just smell it. A little spring and fall nothing better than that..
Oh and I am glad you caged that bird! LOL
have a blessed weeek-end!!

Nellie said...

Very nice mantle, Tete. Roses always add a special touch! Yikes! You have a very early wake-up call! xo Nellie

Susie said...

Tete, That gourd looks like popcorn.:):) So different. I feel for you...having furnace problems. I try to get Ted to try ours out before it gets too darn cold...and always in the morning time...so if we need help we can call early. We just put the filter in last week. That was close. Hope you don't have to get a new furnace. Nothing is made to last as long as when we were younger. I am looking into a new cook range. Blessings for a great weekend. xoxo,Susie

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Oh I see our Dollar Tree pumpkins! Have you been to the new one in Charleston? HUGE! :)

Jettie said...

I wish you had my pumpkin, It is on the shelf in the bedroom, and he needs to move.