Wednesday, February 26, 2014

They're bbbbbaaaaccccckkk!

look who showed up here this morning...

now that's a flock...

and they stayed around and sung a bit, too...
not bad for a bitter cold morning...

so that means this is ok...

meet Rag Doll...
with some funky whiskers going on...

who loves licking necks while sitting on your shoulder...

can you say cute?

and the rest are a bit blurry...

they are getting pretty good at playing with toys and with each other...

they can lap water...

and they like to try to escape....
they even got a potty box today...

its still pretty cold here...
waiting on spring...
but the birds are a good sign...
DH did his pt today and did really good...
not sore at all...
we both had up and down days...
there were times I felt really good and then times I had to run for the bathroom...
I did get some things done around here...
Craig helped get my bed stripped and all the bedding washed...
he even Lysoled the bed and pillows while I was in the shower...
I had my girlie day this morning...
done my nails and plucked my eye brows...
all that's left is shaving my legs and that ain't happening until we get above 20 at least...
its been 2 months or better since I had had a whopper...
so DH brought supper home with him...
and I ate it...
and I shouldn't have...
it did not set right at all...
I had to go to bed to keep it down, but it worked...
and then the news today about the baby...
I think that is the hardest thing that God ever asks anyone to do...
give back a child...
and so soon...
and for her to have to finish the pregnancy knowing this all...
I gave back 2...
but I never held them in my arms...
or had the chance to finish the pregnancy...
for that, I was blessed...
seems easier that way...
there will be more posts about this...
its something that has grabbed at my heart...
thank you for your kind words for them and for the prayers...
I am sure I will be asking for more...
;)

1 comment:

Jettie said...

Praying for them, hoping that God eases their pain.
I saw Robins here yesterday when I walked to the mailbox. I'm ready to pull out my mini skirts and short shorts, lol, but I can't shave my legs yet, lol.