Wednesday, March 5, 2014

a typical day of this and that...

these were the only clouds that I saw yesterday...
sun shining so bright and blue, blue skies...

its still cold out there, though...
but the standing water is all down...
and we can see the field again...

I had a helper with my photo taking...
she is so sweet...

switched windows to get the south side...
still got snow over there...

I love the sunlight coming through the lace...

it even make the curtains glow pretty...

of course I had to play with the babies...
who totally trashed their room...
again...
they love playing in the oatmeal box...

this one is going to be a shredder...
she acts more like a puppy than a kitty...

Hermie...
taking it all in with half closed eyes...
laying on the heating pad...
DH uses it before he does his pt...
when he is done with the pt, he has to ice it down...
its not on, but don't tell Hermie that...

still lovin' the vintage feel of this print with the cancelled stamps...

leftovers were for supper last night...
and we finally finished off the chicken and noodles...
the guys veggie soup is gone, too...
I have a wee bit of mine left, but will probably do that for lunch today...

just a typical day around here...
it did get up to 33...
got warmer days coming and we even get to change the clocks this weekend...

DH has another pt session at the hospital this afternoon...
he said he would bring me a whopper home for supper...
;)
its a good thing we don't live in a town with a Burger King...
I would have whoppers for breakfast!

I am not sure what all will get done today...
its one of those, yeah, it might happen days...
Craig goes in at 4, so he can help a bit this morning before he goes in...
;)

have a fun day and if you have sun...
just rest a spell in it...
it will do you so much good!
;)

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a sweet peek at your day, Tete. I can't believe how cute those dear little kitties are getting. So very cute and sweet.

Glad hubby had PT today and that you got your Whopper! Hope you have a good night and that it continues to warm up where you are. xoDiana

Jettie said...

I think you were warmer there than we were here. We did have sun, but ice still on trees which looked like diamonds with that light glittering them.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

You have precious things (kitties, kitty) around you. And the lace curtains and etc. A warm home. Nice!!!

Oh a violet Background! Now that says Spring. And it's complete with a little faerie. :-))))))

Susie said...

Tete, We are having sunshine too. Oh boy. I love to let it shine on my face as I take mail to the box or go pick it up. I bet the neighbors think, "she's crazy", cause I stand in the drive and lift my face to the sun and just stand a few minutes and soak it up. Your cats must keep you busy.:):) Hope your hubby is doing well. Take care friend and enjoy this day. xoxo,Susie