Thursday, March 20, 2014

sure signs of spring...

we had a good first day of spring...
green grass...

the trees are budding...

iris are coming up...
got to rake soon, but this weekend looks like a bust...

we went out this evening after supper...

and it was a bit chilly, but not too bad...

another sure sign of spring...
work to do...

Bebe made a new friend...
one is our neighbor, but she had a friend over tonight...

and Craig found these at Walmart today...
marked down to $30...
there were $79...
going on the deck later on...
I think...
that's the plans right now...

how was your first day of spring?
;)

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- It does look like Spring there, Tete. I love the picture of those cute little girls with Bebe! Great chairs you found! xo Diana

Laurie M said...

oh wow spring has truly come to you!! Its slowly slowly coming here but if I nee to see spring sooner I will come to see you!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Sweet photo of the doggie and the 2 little girls. Great composition! (Doesn't it sound like I know what I'm talking about, with terms like that????? -chuckle-) But anyway, what I mean is, everything is placed in the picture, just as you'd want it to be......But it Just Happened.